Our ten-week Fall Session begins September 26-October 2 with November 26-29 of Thanksgiving weekend off. Get more information about the fall session and see the fall schedule here.
Music Together® Mixed-Age Classes for Infants, Toddlers, Preschoolers and the Grownups Who Love Them
Fall, Winter and Spring 10-week Sessions
- $189 for the first registered child in a family. In some of our Parks and Rec and Community Ed locations, this is divided up into $146 in tuition that you pay when you register and a $43 service/materials fee that you pay online on this website under "Enrolled Families" in the menu.
- $104 for additional siblings 8 months or older. Infants under 8 months attend free with a registered sibling. Infants registered on their own pay the full $189 fee. We love having infants in class!
Summer 8-Week Session
- $159 for the first registered child in a family.
- $79 for additional siblings 8 months or older.
Rhythm Kids for Kindergarten to Second Graders
- $189 for the first registered child in a family in our 10-week fall, winter and spring sessions; $159 for the 8-week summer session
- $104 for each additional sibling aged 5-8 who participates in class for our 10-week fall, winter and spring sessions; $79 for the 8-week session
- All infants are welcomed with open arms because we know that they learn so much in class.
- Studies show that even newborns can discern minute differences in melody!
- Infant siblings under 8 months on the first day of a session attend at no cost, space permitting.
- To qualify for this status, an infant must be a sibling of a registered, paying child.
- Please include your infant’s name and birth date on the registration form.
- Infants who do not have an older sibling registered pay full tuition--and we love having them in class!
- There is a one-time-only registration fee of $15 for families new to Music Together in the Valley. This fee is waived in our Parks & Recreation and Community Education locations.
- Refunds will be given only if requested at least one week prior to the first day of the session (not the first day of your class, but the first day of the session) in which you are enrolled.
- Credit toward future sessions may be issued in exceptional circumstances such as family emergencies.
- For classes at Parks and Recreation and/or Community Education locations, their respective refund policies apply.
The ten-week Winter 2021 session begins Jan 8-15
The ten-week Spring 2021 session begins March 27-April 2