Our 10-week Spring Session begins March 28-April 3. Centerville and LIno Lakes have 8-week spring sessions which begin April 1 and 2 respectively and end May 20 and 21. There are no classes on Easter Sunday, April 12; Sunday classes end June 7. There are no classes on Memorial Day, May 25; Monday classes end June 8. Saturday classes end May 30. Tuesday-Friday classes end June 2-5.
Spring registration begins Monday, Feb 17 here on our website for the following locations: Blaine, Edina/SW Minneapolis, Golden Valley, Maple Grove, North Oaks, Plymouth, St Paul, Curio Dance in Stillwater and White Bear Lake.
Spring registration is already available through our Community Ed and Parks and Rec partners for the following locations: Anoka, Apple Valley, Centerville, Eden Prairie, Hopkins, Lakeville, Lino Lakes, Prior Lake, Savage, Shoreview, Stillwater (ECFC only), and Woodbury. The easiest way to get to the right place on our partners' websites is to go to ‘Registration' on our website where you’ll find the right links.
Get more information and a single page Spring Session schedule here.
Fall, Winter and Spring 10-week Sessions
- $189 for the first registered child in a family. In some of our Parks and Rec and Community Ed locations, this is divided up into $146 in tuition that you pay when you register and a $43 service/materials fee that you pay on the first day of class.
- $104 for additional siblings 8 months or older. Infants under 8 months attend free with a registered sibling. Infants registered on their own pay the full $189 fee. We love having infants in class!
Summer 8-week Session--and for the 8-week fall, winter and spring sessions in Lino Lakes and Centerville
- $159 for the first registered child in a family.
- $79 for additional siblings 8 months or older.
- All infants are welcomed with open arms because we know that they learn a tremendous amount from class.
- Studies show that even newborns can discern minute differences in melody!
- Infant siblings under 8 months on the first day of a session attend at no cost, space permitting.
- We allow up to two infant auditors in each class.
- To qualify for this status, an infant must be a sibling of a registered, paying child.
- Please include your infant’s name and birth date on the registration form.
- Infants who do not have an older sibling registered pay full tuition--and we love having them in class!
- There is a one-time-only registration fee of $15 for families new to Music Together in the Valley. This fee is waived in our Parks & Recreation and Community Education locations.
- Refunds will be given only if requested at least one week prior to the first day of the session (not the first day of your class but the first day of the session) in which you are enrolled.
- Credit toward future sessions may be issued in exceptional circumstances such as family emergencies.
- For classes at Parks and Recreation and/or Community Education locations, their respective refund policies apply.
Tuition for Mixed-Age Classes Includes
- Ten weekly 45-minute classes (eight during summer session).
- A professionally-recorded CD of the class activities: songs, rhythmic rhymes and tonal and rhythm
patterns—and a code to digitally download or stream these same materials
- A child-sized songbook/storybook with gorgeous illustrations that warmly welcomes you to the music.
- “Music and Your Child: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers,” an engaging overview of early childhood
music development designed to help you help your child get the most our of our classes.
- Parent education to help parents and caregivers better understand and enhance their children’s music development.
- "Growing and Learning with Music Together®," a chart that helps you understand and support your child's journey to basic music competency.
- Families are welcome to make up any classes missed.
- You are welcome to attend any class at any location, provided there is space.
- We have an online make-up scheduler. Please see Schedule a Make-up in the Enrolled Families menu.
The eight-week Summer 2020 session begins June 20-26.