Registration is now open for nearly all of our locations for our 10-week Spring session which begins March 30-April 5. There are two holidays when we will not hold classes: Easter, April 21 and Memorial Day, May 27. Lino Lakes and Centerville have eight-week spring sessions that begin April 3 and 4 respectively. Cottage Grove classes begin April 9. Prior Lake classes begin March 25, there is no class April 1 due to spring break, and ends June 10. Savage classes begin March 28 with no class on April 4 due to spring break and end June 6 . View a PDF of the Spring 2019 session schedule.
Fall, Winter and Spring 10-week Sessions
- $186 for the first registered child in a family. In some of our Parks and Rec and Community Ed locations, this is divided up into $143 in tuition that you pay when you register and a $43 service/materials fee that you pay on the first day of class.
- $99 for additional siblings 8 months or older. Infants under 8 months attend free with a registered sibling. Infants registered on their own pay the full $186 fee. We love having infants in class!
Summer 8-week Session--and for the 8-week fall, winter and spring sessions in Lino Lakes and Centerville
- $159 for the first registered child in a family.
- $79 for additional siblings 8 months or older.
- All infants are welcomed with open arms because we know that they learn a tremendous amount from class.
- Studies show that even newborns can discern minute differences in melody!
- Infant siblings under 8 months on the first day of a session attend at no cost, space permitting.
- We allow up to two infant auditors in each class.
- To qualify for this status, an infant must be a sibling of a registered, paying child.
- Please include your infant’s name and birth date on the registration form.
- Infants who do not have an older sibling registered pay full tuition--and we love having them in class!
- There is a one-time-only registration fee of $15 for families new to Music Together in the Valley. This fee is waived in our Parks & Recreation and Community Education locations.
- Refunds will be given only if requested at least one week prior to the first day of the session (not the first day of your class but the first day of the session) in which you are enrolled.
- Credit toward future sessions may be issued in exceptional circumstances such as family emergencies.
- For classes at Parks and Recreation and/or Community Education locations, their respective refund policies apply.
Tuition for Mixed-Age Classes Includes
- Ten weekly 45-minute classes (eight during summer session).
- A professionally-recorded CD of the class activities: songs, rhythmic rhymes and tonal and rhythm
patterns—and a code to digitally download or stream these same materials
- A child-sized songbook/storybook with gorgeous illustrations that warmly welcomes you to the music.
- “Music and Your Child: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers,” an engaging overview of early childhood
music development designed to help you help your child get the most our of our classes.
- Parent education to help parents and caregivers better understand and enhance their children’s music development.
- "Growing and Learning with Music Together®," a chart that helps you understand and support your child's journey to basic music competency.
- Families are welcome to make up any classes missed.
- You are welcome to attend any class at any location, provided there is space.
- We have an online make-up scheduler. Please see Schedule a Make-up in the Enrolled Families menu.
Summer 2019 Session begins June 22-28.