Our ten-week Fall Session begins Sept 21-27. Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday classes end Nov 23-26. We will not have classes Wed-Sun Nov 27-Dec 1 due to the Thanksgiving holiday, so Wednesday, Thursday and Friday classes will end Dec 4, 5 and 6th.
Registration classes in Blaine, North Oaks, St Paul and White Bear Lake begins here on our website on August 1
Registration opens for classes offered through our wonderful Parks and Rec and Community Ed partners on the dates below. Go to "Registration" here on our website, choose the class you'd like and you'll be provided with a link to one of our partner registration sites. Get more information and a single page schedule here.
Anoka: August 11
Apple Valley: through Parks and Rec August 1; through Community Ed August 7th (each registers 6 out of 12 participants for classes at the Apple Valley Community Center so if one is full, try the other!)
Blaine: Aug 1 here on this website; partnering with Blaine Parks and Rec
Centerville: through Centennial Community Ed: August 1st
Cottage Grove: Aug 2nd through South Washington County Community Ed
Eden Prairie: August 14th through Eden Prairie Commununity
Lakeville: Aug 1st through Parks and Rec
Lino Lakes: August 1st through Centennial Community Ed
Prior Lake: Aug 6th through Prior Lake-Savage Community Ed
Savage: Aug 6th through Prior Lake-Savage Community Ed
Shoreview: through Shoreview Parks and Rec — Residents Aug 6th; members of the Shoreview Community Center Aug 8th; general public Aug 9th
Stillwater: Aug 5th through Stillwater Community Ed
Woodbury: July 31st through Woodbury Parks and Rec
Fall, Winter and Spring 10-week Sessions
- $189 for the first registered child in a family. In some of our Parks and Rec and Community Ed locations, this is divided up into $146 in tuition that you pay when you register and a $43 service/materials fee that you pay on the first day of class.
- $104 for additional siblings 8 months or older. Infants under 8 months attend free with a registered sibling. Infants registered on their own pay the full $189 fee. We love having infants in class!
Summer 8-week Session--and for the 8-week fall, winter and spring sessions in Lino Lakes and Centerville
- $159 for the first registered child in a family.
- $79 for additional siblings 8 months or older.
- All infants are welcomed with open arms because we know that they learn a tremendous amount from class.
- Studies show that even newborns can discern minute differences in melody!
- Infant siblings under 8 months on the first day of a session attend at no cost, space permitting.
- We allow up to two infant auditors in each class.
- To qualify for this status, an infant must be a sibling of a registered, paying child.
- Please include your infant’s name and birth date on the registration form.
- Infants who do not have an older sibling registered pay full tuition--and we love having them in class!
- There is a one-time-only registration fee of $15 for families new to Music Together in the Valley. This fee is waived in our Parks & Recreation and Community Education locations.
- Refunds will be given only if requested at least one week prior to the first day of the session (not the first day of your class but the first day of the session) in which you are enrolled.
- Credit toward future sessions may be issued in exceptional circumstances such as family emergencies.
- For classes at Parks and Recreation and/or Community Education locations, their respective refund policies apply.
Tuition for Mixed-Age Classes Includes
- Ten weekly 45-minute classes (eight during summer session).
- A professionally-recorded CD of the class activities: songs, rhythmic rhymes and tonal and rhythm
patterns—and a code to digitally download or stream these same materials
- A child-sized songbook/storybook with gorgeous illustrations that warmly welcomes you to the music.
- “Music and Your Child: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers,” an engaging overview of early childhood
music development designed to help you help your child get the most our of our classes.
- Parent education to help parents and caregivers better understand and enhance their children’s music development.
- "Growing and Learning with Music Together®," a chart that helps you understand and support your child's journey to basic music competency.
- Families are welcome to make up any classes missed.
- You are welcome to attend any class at any location, provided there is space.
- We have an online make-up scheduler. Please see Schedule a Make-up in the Enrolled Families menu.
Fall 2019 Session begins Sept 21-27; Winter 2020 Session begins Jan 4-10; Spring 2020 Session begins March 28-April 3.