To make it as easy as possible for your family to play along with Music Together® at home, families may take your Music Together songs anywhere with the Hello Everybody app and get more activity ideas on the Family Music Zone.
Hello Everybody App
Check out the free Hello Everybody app for iPhone/iPad or Android. It's an easy way for you to access your Music Together songs, whether you are at home or on the go! Log in with your Family Music Zone® account (or create a new one on the app) to get your songs into the app. Then, have fun singing and dancing along from wherever you are.
Here are some of the features for you to explore:
- Stream or download all of your Music Together songs
- Show or hide on-screen lyrics
- Turn the vocals up or down—or off completely for an instrumental track to make up your own words
- Try Music Together karaoke and use your device’s camera to record to the music and share
- Flip through the award-winning Singalong Storybook, Hello, Everybody!
Download the “Hello Everybody” app from the App Store or on Google Play today!
To create an account or add a new collection of songs, you will need the access code from one of the CDs you received with your class materials. Find the 15-digit code on the inside front cover of your Song Collection CD booklet.
- To create an account, select "Log in" from the app menu and follow the on-screen instructions. Once finished, you can immediately use your account.
- To add a new collection to your account, login using your registered email address and password, select "Access Code" from the app menu, enter your code and tap "Submit." Your new music will immediately appear in the app as long as you are logged in.
Family Music Zone
As a member of the global Music Together family, you have access to the Family Music Zone® on the Music Together Worldwide website. There, you'll be able to download your music, view a digital copy of your songbook, get new activities to try at home, and learn more about your child's music development.
To create an account or add a new collection of music, you will need the 15-digit access code from the inside front cover of your Song Collection CD booklet. Then go to the Family Music Zone.
- To create an account, click the "Create Your Account" button, enter your code, enter your email address, and create a password. Accept the terms of service and click the "Register" button.
- To add a new song collection, click the "Login to Your Account" button and enter your registered email address and password. Once you are logged in, select "Access Code" from the upper right hand navigation bar, enter your code, and click "submit".
If you have any trouble, please contact Music Together support at email@example.com for assistance.