Our 8-week Summer Session begins June 20-26 and Summer registration begins here on our website on Friday, May 15.
Get more information about the summer session and see a one-page schedule here.
Fall, Winter and Spring 10-week Sessions
- $189 for the first registered child in a family. In some of our Parks and Rec and Community Ed locations, this is divided up into $146 in tuition that you pay when you register and a $43 service/materials fee that you pay online on this website under "Enrolled Families" in the menu.
- $104 for additional siblings 8 months or older. Infants under 8 months attend free with a registered sibling. Infants registered on their own pay the full $189 fee. We love having infants in class!
Summer 8-week Session--and for the 8-week fall, winter and spring sessions in Lino Lakes and Centerville
- $159 for the first registered child in a family.
- $79 for additional siblings 8 months or older.
Rhythm Kids Tuition
- $159 for the first registered child in a family for the 8-week summer session, $189 for the 10-week fall, winter and spring sessions
- $79 for each additional sibling aged 5-8 who participates in class for an 8-week session, $104 for the 10-week fall, winter and spring sessions
- All infants are welcomed with open arms because we know that they learn so much in class.
- Studies show that even newborns can discern minute differences in melody!
- Infant siblings under 8 months on the first day of a session attend at no cost, space permitting.
- We allow up to two infant auditors in each class.
- To qualify for this status, an infant must be a sibling of a registered, paying child.
- Please include your infant’s name and birth date on the registration form.
- Infants who do not have an older sibling registered pay full tuition--and we love having them in class!
- There is a one-time-only registration fee of $15 for families new to Music Together in the Valley. This fee is waived in our Parks & Recreation and Community Education locations.
- Refunds will be given only if requested at least one week prior to the first day of the session (not the first day of your class but the first day of the session) in which you are enrolled.
- Credit toward future sessions may be issued in exceptional circumstances such as family emergencies.
- For classes at Parks and Recreation and/or Community Education locations, their respective refund policies apply.
Tuition for the Summer Mixed-Age Music Together® Online Classes Includes:
- A live, online 30-minute ‘home class’ at your designated class time that is recorded so you can enjoy it again and again, plus the option to attend another live online class or two each week and receive their recordings. We’ll also have weekly 15-20 minute mini sessions each Tuesday at 7 pm taught by different teachers in rotation.
- A professionally-recorded CD of the class activities: songs, rhythmic rhymes and tonal and rhythm
patterns—and a code to digitally download or stream these same materials using our award winning "Hello Everybody' app
- A child-sized songbook/storybook with gorgeous illustrations that warmly welcomes you to the music.
- “Music and Your Child: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers,” an engaging overview of early childhood
music development designed to help you help your child get the most our of our classes.
- Parent education to help parents and caregivers better understand and enhance their children’s music development.
- "Growing and Learning with Music Together," a chart that helps you understand and support your child's journey to basic music competency.
- Coloring pages and activity sheets that are downloadable and printable
- Each live class is recorded and families receive links to them so making up a class is as easy participating with the recording.
The ten-week Fall 2020 session begins Sept 26-Oct 2.
The ten-week Winter 2021 session begins Jan 8-15
The ten-week Spring 2021 session begins March 27-April 2