Our Ten-Week Winter Music Together® Online Session begins January 4-10.
Learn more and see the Winter Schedule (pdf) here.
Ready to register? View classes now.
Want to try a class before you enroll? Sign up for a free demo.
Active, interactive online music classes that the whole family will enjoy!
Our winter programming features the following, all delivered via Zoom:
- One 30-minute live, interactive class each week at your designated class time
- Weekly “Musical Play Dates” each Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.
- Weekly “Story and Lullaby Times” each Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday night dance parties every other week
- Monthly “Happy Hour” parent education events just for adults
In addition, you’ll receive:
- A professionally-recorded CD plus a digital recording of the song collection we’ll be working with this session, the beloved ‘Bells’ collection, that you can use with our free app.
- A beautifully illustrated songbook/storybook that warmly welcomes you and your child into the music.
- A weekly newsletter with loads of bonus materials such as coloring pages, activity sheets, parent education videos and more.
Even though all of our classes are online, to help us keep them straight, we have organized them below according to the cities where we would normally hold in-person classes. You are welcome to register for any class since geography is not a barrier. However, if you register for a class in one of the cities where we partner with a Parks and Recreation or Community Education Department, you may be redirected to register through that agency.
Tuition: $189 for the first registered child and $104 for additional siblings. Infants under 8 months attend free with a registered sibling. Tuition is prorated. More details.