New: 8-Week Spring Session
Introducing our shorter, less expensive 8-week Spring Session which begins April 10-16. Let us bring more joy, more laughter, more sense of community and connection AND more music into your lives this spring. Learn more and see the spring schedule here.
Our spring programming features the following, all delivered via Zoom and all except the dance parties, recorded so you can enjoy them as many times as you'd like:
- One 30-minute live, interactive class each week at your designated class time
- Weekly “Musical Play Dates” each Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.
- Weekly “Story and Lullaby Times” each Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday night dance parties every other week
In addition, you’ll receive:
- A professionally-recorded CD plus a digital recording of the song collection we’ll be working with this winter, the beloved ‘Bells’ collection, that you can use with our free 'Hello Everybody' app
- A beautifully illustrated songbook/storybook that warmly welcomes you and your child into the music.
Summer Session 2021
Summer registration will open soon and we are holding both online and in-person classes this summer and you can see the full summer schedule here. The online classes are listed in black and the in-person classes are in red. Summer registration will open soon. All of the in-person classes will be held outdoors with the exception of those at the Shoreview Community Center which will be held in one of the dance/workout studios there that are large enough for social distancing and are very well ventilated.
This summer we are offering our signature Mixed-Age classes for infants, toddlers, preschoolers and the growups who love them as well as our Rhythm Kids class which is for K-2nd graders and will be offered online only Tuesdays at 4 pm with Linda teaching.
Now on Instagram
Music Together in the Valley is now on Instagram! Follow us there for fun posts and inspiration.
Find Us on Facebook