Memorial Day Weekend Schedule: All Saturday classes will be held as usual. Sunday classes WILL be held as usual at Metro Dance in Shoreview and in Lakeville. Sunday classes WILL NOT be held in Apple Valley on May 28. Classes WILL NOT be held on Monday, May 29, at any of our locations.
Spring Session end dates are as follows for all locations except those listed below: Saturdays-May 27; Sundays-June 4; Mondays-June 5; Tuesdays-May 30, Wednesdays-May 31, Thursdays-June 1, Fridays-June 2.
- Circle Pines Thursday 6:15 pm classes begin April 6 and end May 25
- Cottage Grove Thursday 5:15 pm classes begin April 6 and end June 8
- Lakeville classes start Sunday, April 2 through Friday, April 7 and end June 12. The last Monday class on June 12 will be at the Ames Arena and not at its usual location in Steve Michaud Park.
- Stillwater Wednesday classes run April 5-June 7 and Monday classes run April 10-June 19.
- Hudson Monday classes end June 5; Hudson Wednesday classes end June 7 due to a cancellation earlier in the session.
- Waverly Gardens classes in North Oaks end Friday, June 9 due to a cancellation on May 12.
- Burnsville Saturday classes begin April 8 and end June 10
Summer Session classes begin Saturday, June 17 through June 23 and run for 8 weeks with the excpetion of classes in Stillwater which begin June 21 and run for 7 weeks.
Summer registration at all of our Parks and Recreation and Community Education locations are now open.
Summer Special: Unlimited Make-Ups, Unlimited Classes! Once you register for the summer session, you are welcome to attend your summer class AND as many other summer classes as you can fit into your schedule—for no additional cost. How will this work? You’ll use our online Make-Up Scheduler to find out which classes have space available and register there for your make-ups and your extra bonus classes. Simple! Last summer, one family fit in 8 extra classes! This is a summer-only offer, so make the most of it.
Fall, Winter and Spring 10-week Sessions
- $183 for the first registered child in a family.
- $99 for additional siblings 8 months or older.
Summer 8-week Session
- $149 for the first registered child in a family.
- $79 for additional siblings 8 months or older.
- All infants are welcomed with open arms because we know that they learn a tremendous amount from class.
- Studies show that even newborns can discern minute differences in melody!
- Infant siblings under 8 months on the first day of a session attend at no cost, space permitting.
- We allow up to two infant auditors in each class.
- To qualify for this status, an infant must be a sibling of a registered, paying child.
- Please include your infant’s name and birth date on the registration form.
- Infants that do not have an older sibling registered pay full tuition.
- There is a one-time-only registration fee of $15 for families new to Music Together in the Valley. This fee is waived in our Parks & Recreation and Community Education locations.
- Refunds will be given only if requested at least one week prior to the first day of the session (not the first day of your class but the first day of the session) in which you are enrolled.
- Credit toward future sessions may be issued in exceptional circumstances such as family emergencies.
- For classes at Parks and Recreation and/or Community Education locations, their refund policies apply.
Tuition for Mixed-Age Classes Includes
- Ten weekly 45-minute classes (eight during summer session).
- Two professionally-recorded CDs of the class activities—songs, rhythm chants, ‘play along’ music and tonal/rhythm patterns and a code to digitally download these same materials.
- A corresponding illustrated songbook with great ideas for musical play at home.
- Music Together® at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically, a DVD with an accompanying booklet for families new to the program.
- Parent education to help parents and caregivers better understand and enhance their children’s music development.
- Growing and Learning with Music Together, a chart that helps you understand and support your child's journey to basic music competency.
- Families are welcome to do up to two make up classes each session (and if you need more, just ask Clarice).
- You are welcome to attend any class at any location, provided there is space.
- We have an online make-up scheduler. Please see Schedule a Make-up in the Enrolled Families menu.
Summer 2017 session begins June 19 in most locations- Summer Songs 3
Fall 2017 begins September 23 with the Bongos Collection