Music Together in the Valley offers Music Together® family music and movement classes at over 20 locations in the Twin Cities area:
Apple Valley • Arden Hills • Blaine • Burnsville • Circle Pines • Cottage Grove • Eden Prairie
Hudson, WI • Lakeville • Lino Lakes • New Brighton • North Oaks • Prior Lake
St. Paul (four locations) • Savage • Shoreview • Stillwater • White Bear Lake • Woodbury
Summer is a great time to try Music Together!
- The songs are a compiliation of family favorites from the 9 fall, winter and spring collections. Your family will love the music!
- We offer unlimited bonus classes during the summer. Attend as many classes as you can fit into your schedule at no additional cost!
- Already have a vacation planned? No worries - your family can make-up any missed classes.
- The 8-week session is less expensive than the 10-week fall, winter and spring sessions.
- You get to spend time with your children and they get all the benefits that learning music provides their developing minds.
- The research-backed curriculum and highly trained teachers will keep your children's minds and bodies engaged and active better than any summer camp or other activity.
We encourage all new families to participate in one of our classes so that they may experience all the fun we have actively making music. View the schedule of preview demo classes and discover Music Together.
If a preview demo is not available because the session has already started in your preferred location, you may attend one of our regular classes as a demo. If you love the class (and we think you will!), we hope you will register for the full semester. Otherwise there is no cost to you.
Why do we think Music Together the best early childhood music education program for families?
- All children have a natural aptitude for music that blossoms in a sufficiently rich music environment. Children can learn to sing and dance as naturally as they learn to walk and talk given the right environment.
- The research-based curriculum not only develops music skills, it nurtures creativity, self-expression, and confidence while also supporting social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
- So much more than a "Mommy and Me" class, the Music Together program provides a true family music experience, where both parents, as well as grandparents and other caregivers, are welcome and siblings can attend classes together.
- The family-like setting of Music Together's mixed-age classes creates an ideal learning environment where infants, toddlers, and preschoolers can freely participate in the activities at their own levels and in their own ways.
- Young children and babies learn through play and experimentation and by watching and listening to the grownups they love, but parents don't need to have music skills—they just need a desire to play and have fun with their children!
- Music Together CDs have outstanding arrangements that are fun, sophisticated, and loved by children and grownups alike. The music includes a mix of original songs and traditional tunes from the folk, jazz and world music traditions in a variety of tonalities and meters.